View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #12
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Hmmmmmmm????? Don't put off doing what the Doc's tell ya to do, like a sleep study. I kept blowing it off too until the day at work I realize I am on the wrong side of the road headed for a bridge. I was in a brain fog and I remember seeing it and realizing where I was but I could not move or do anything about it. So Yep, I totaled out a Verizon bucket truck that day. I didn't get hurt but sure made for an ugly truck and Verizon had to pay for a bridge abuttment. Sad thing was I had drove 2-3 miles and don't know how I got there. Luckily a smart driver saw me coming and pulled across the road on the other side of the bridge and didn't let anyone cross to keep them out of my path, It could have been a lot worse....... But nooooo that ain't all of it. While in the hospital for the wreck I had to go thru a bunch of tests and one of them tells the Doc's that I had had a mild heart attack in the past...... Now I have my CPAP and even after one night it was like night and day, I can't live without it no matter how much of a PITA it is. Just don't be a knothead like me and blow it off, do the testing so you don't end up on the wrong side of the road some day.
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote