Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum

Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum (https://www.montanaowners.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.montanaowners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Jumping in the deep end! (https://www.montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90956)

Tamike 04-22-2024 06:49 PM

Jumping in the deep end!

Hello- I am Tami and my husband is Mike.... TAMIKE.

We are both retiring and hitting the road full time. We have a new GMC and Montana 3231CK. We are newbies and ready for this adventure. We just registered for the MOC Fall Rally in Goshen. Look forward to meeting some of you in September.

mlh 04-22-2024 07:19 PM

Tami and Mike we are glad you are here.
Enjoy full time and your new camper.
Lynwood

MandK 04-22-2024 07:24 PM

Welcome! Enjoy your new rig and see you at the rally!

NCFischers 04-22-2024 07:44 PM

Welcome. You did a smart thing signing up for the national rally. You will gain a wealth of knowledge.

Foldbak 04-23-2024 09:44 AM

Welcome to the MOC!

DutchmenSport 04-23-2024 04:42 PM

Welcome to the forums and congrats on getting your Montana. I hope you have a great time at the rally. I will not be there. I have a camp host gig in Louisiana for May and June, and then another one in North Carolina for July and August. Buy my "home" is only about 100 miles from Goshen. You'll be in the heart of Amish Country. I hope you enjoy yourself and will have some extra time to explore Northern Indiana.

And here's a "tip" when traveling in Indiana: stay off the interstates. They will tear your camper up. Take US Highways that ran parallel of the interstates. Indiana has absolutely horrible interstate roads, but their US Highways are great! It just, the speed limit is lower and you do travel through towns and burgs some, and will occasionally have stop lights. But that is sure better than getting your camper destroyed by the horrible interstate roads!

Enjoy and Happy Camping.

daboom11 04-24-2024 02:04 PM

We have the same camper and it has been great so far! Welcome

Our3231CK 05-05-2024 06:33 PM

Welcome to the MOC, we also have the 3231CK, had the shake down cruise this last winter. Planning on a long western winter at the end of the year.
See you at the rally, lots of great information sharing .

Kfinnert 05-06-2024 08:10 AM

Welcome to the MOC and our Forum. I think you will enjoy your decision to roe the country!

Cheers

Pburger 05-07-2024 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
See you at the rally
Not a good picture but come look me up

rames14 05-08-2024 06:24 AM

Welcome to the MOC family. As others have said, it’s a great idea going to rally. We got our first Montana in July 2004 and attended the very first rally in September. The members were so helpful to one another that we keep coming back. Hope you love the new 3231CK. If you need ideas on mods, stop and see ours at rally. We do a lot of boondocking and have done a lot of upgrades. Also, be sure to attend the Solar seminars, especially if you have one of the larger systems. Best of luck.