Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > barryn's Profile > Albums > Dish on a Dolly
Click Here to Login

Picture 1 of 1 from Album Dish on a Dolly
This is MY traveling dish
This is MY traveling dish
Picture Added 04-05-2019 08:48 PM
Added by barryn

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. TCreager9
    04-21-2019 03:52 PM
    TCreager9
    I am looking at doing the same thing. How does this work for you? How do you power this up? Where do you store this when traveling?
  2. barryn
    04-22-2019 05:38 AM
    barryn
    Works GREAT. You can put this thing anywhere within 100' of your RV. When powering up, I let it do its thing, then I unplug the power cord and plug up the coax and I got 95+ signal of HD. When traveling, I just remove the dish(4 bolts)set all behind cab, no problem. Wife helps me unload, only 75lb. This is screwed to the dolly frame with self tapping screws. I have put this in the cargo area when traveling light.
  3. barryn
    04-22-2019 05:55 AM
    barryn
    One or two more things, when storms hit I have not had any problem, it stays in place. And if I need to work on it, too easy. And if I sell or trade RV, I can sell or keep it. $2K is the ball park for one of these, not mounted.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.