Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Woodyswanch
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Woodyswanch and rames14
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Woodyswanch
    08-08-2023 11:13 AM
    Woodyswanch
    Hi Ron, Yes I heard and am floored over the news. Rondo and then Rhonda called me. I've got a replacement for the night of the fifth so I'm filled up from that perspective. I don't know what time you are coming in but we can always use help. I'm pretty sure you were with him on the Alaska trip. I sure hope he had fun up to the point of the bad news. Rhonda sounded good all things considered. They are really going to be missed this year. I didn't want to mention it to Rondo because I don't want to step on toes but does Rondo need a cash infusion for gas or expenses? They are great people but I'm sure this wasn't in the years budget. Let me know what you think. Drive safe and see you in four weeks.
    Woody
  2. rames14
    08-08-2023 10:29 AM
    rames14
    Woody, I am not sure if you were told but Marlins will not be attending. Ron is currently hospitalized with Stage 4 cancer. Let me know if you need a replacement, I could fill in. I know Ron and Rhonda will really miss participating on the parking team.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.