Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > SanAji
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between SanAji and BeckCass
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SanAji
    10-17-2022 08:57 AM
    SanAji
    Hi Becky, good to hear from you. It’s awesome that you surprised your hubby in a good way with your driving. I think the course we took and actually getting behind the wheel was very helpful. I took over a few miles out of Goshen and drove through Toledo to Monroe, Michigan. Like you I got right up to speed! I was comfy other than some road construction and a tight toll booth! In a few weeks we are headed to a local campground, and I’m going to hookup, drive, back into the site, and unhook. I told Rod; “Don’t expect me to take over the driving and all the other stuff; that’s your job!”

Btw, don’t you just love the certificate! I’m going to frame mine and place it somewhere in the rig.

You take care and keep in touch!

Linda
  2. SanAji
    10-17-2022 08:55 AM
    SanAji
    Hi Becky, good to hear from you. It’s awesome that you surprised your hubby in a good way with your driving. I think the course we took and actually getting behind the wheel was very helpful. I took over a few miles out of Goshen and drove through Toledo to Monroe, Michigan. Like you I got right up to speed! I was comfy other than some road construction and a tight toll booth! In a few weeks we are headed to a local campground, and I’m going to hookup, drive, back into the site, and unhook. I told Rod; “Don’t expect me to take over the driving and all the other stuff; that’s your job!”

Btw, don’t you just love the certificate! I’m going to frame mine and place it somewhere in the rig.

You take care and keep in touch!

Linda
  3. BeckCass
    09-20-2022 06:33 PM
    BeckCass
    Hey Linda, I just wanted to check how you did pulling out of your camping site Saturday? We stayed a couple days on Lake Erie, then came on home today. I did end up driving for just a short distance. But I really surprised Wayne. He thought I’d be driving so slowly he’d have to turn on the hazard lights, but I surprised him by getting it up to 60 right away. I may do it again some day on the straight away, how about you?

Becky
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.