Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > kowbra
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between kowbra and CraigB in FL
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. CraigB in FL
    07-19-2021 10:13 PM
    CraigB in FL
    Brad,

Saw your post on the Anderson ?Hitch Memo From Keystone thread. You wrote:

"I also agree that the MORryde Rubber Pinbox with the AUH is a great combination. The RPB does a great job of absorbing the back and forth chucking, and the AUH ball and socket capture everything very tightly. That's what we used for years on our last rig and it was sooo smooth."

We just bought a 2015 3582RL (picking it up from private seller in mid-August) and I am getting my truck set up to haul it. Based on a friend's recommendation and my research I bought the AUH #2330. Now that I have it, I see notes that it will require the MORryde RPB77-006 adapter. When I look at the pics for the adapter, it looks to me that it is a flat plate. If so, how do I connect the AUH gooseneck adapter to the RPB? What happens to the kingpin when using the RPB. I've posed these questions to both Anderson and MORryde, but haven't yet received answers. Thanks!
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.