Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Dam Worker
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Dam Worker and Mike117
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Dam Worker
    03-03-2017 03:03 PM
    Dam Worker
    Sorry that I didn't stumble on to your message sooner. Originally I was going to get one size taller tires which was actually a .8" taller then my original tires. I think it was Tire Rack or something like that. I then found another place that had the same exact size as the tires that came on my unit. Their customer service was outstanding so I decided to buy from them even though the price per tire ended up being around forty dollars more do to shipping costs. They ended up giving me four stainless steel valve stems rated at 110 lb to replace my rubber 80 lb valve stems at no cost plus a T-shirt.

Tom
  2. Mike117
    02-28-2017 08:45 PM
    Mike117
    If I recall you bought some Saliun tires. I have those travel kings. Not many miles but scared after reading all the problems. Question I have seen on these posts they are 3" larger and will raise the trailer? I ask because I have it stored in a pole building and with the added front air it is tight. May not be a big problem since it really should lift towards rear. My point, what is the height difference if you know? Could buy G14 but price is better on Sailun. Thanks
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.