View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
3075RL questions

I have been lurking here for the past few months and today we visit the local Montana dealer. We really like the 3075RL and according to the spec sheet it has the largest carrying capacity of any Montana.

However, I have a few questions for the group:

1.The sales guy was really trying to get me to buy the 5th wheel on the lot so, when I asked him about double pane windows he said “We never order them that way they really don’t do any good and add weight. All you need is the Arctic package”. Anyone out there have personal experience with the double pane windows or the Arctic package that would care to commit on this?

2.The 3075RL has the 2 dump values inside the basement like all of the Montanas I have seen. It looks to me that if the load in the basement where to shift that these values could get damaged. Anyone had any problems with these values?

3.The 3075RL has a more conventional 3rd dump value under the dinette slide. What is that about?

4.The 2007 brochure has the statement “The Montana comes equipped with the Mor/Ryde™ Suspension system.” I take this to literal mean that Mor/Ryde is standard in 2007. Has it always been a standard feature or had it been an option in the past?

5.The 3075 appears to be a very new floor plan but, has anyone had in any real world experience with this floor plan?
BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote