Thread: Dish Network
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Dish Network

Hope you will give your opinion. About a month ago, we lost service from our Directv Satellite. We called and they put us through everything as always, reset, change cables etc. I should go back in the past a little 14 months ago this happened when we were in NM. After a couple of days they sent a reciever to the wrong place(to Oregon) a secound one came about 9 days later. Back to the future: The Tech said the Satellite signal was not on the LNB properly. I worked on switching cables on the reciever for about two hours and the signal came back, I when to signal page and had 82% which is more than I have had in the past. We waited three weeks and lost signal many times some during a program we really wanted to see. Very frustrating. We got set up a the Park in Beaver Dam, I called DTV and they set up a service call for Monday 10/25/10 about 2pm I got a call from the serviceman, he said you are next after I get done with my current customer, I asked were are you he said just entered the gate at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. I told him we were 200 miles west of there, he said I can't make it before dark and I would have to resheudule. I called DTV again and they said they don't know how the service man didn't see our address here in Beaver Dam. She said someone would call in 20 mins 21/2 hour later I called again and she said they would call in 30 mins to be there. Never called showed or anything. The next day I called Dish Network they set up a inatallation for the next day, I was with DTV for 15 and a half years but if I can't get service and they won't call to at least let me know what happened why they can't call or show up. I must fine some other way to watch our programs. My Question is how many or you have Dish and are you satisfied with them? I must stay for the two year contract or pay penalties. Thanks for letting me vent. Randye
randye is offline   Reply With Quote