View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #226
Golfmedik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18474
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarMar View Post
I surely can understand your situation Golfmedic and your continued postings here. They are very informative of a sad situation that with your continued patience and attention here we hope to get a final resolution and we all support that cause.
What I don't understand is those that continue to state they will never buy another Montana or Thor product yet they continue their presence here with regular derogatory posts.
I get that you are dissatisfied and you may have every right to be but what is the end goal from here?

Just puzzled by this as I would have moved on if I truly felt the same way but maybe that is just us?
I am waiting to see what is done and how the camper is repaired. I cannot blame the dealer or the camper, only Keystone Montana for taking MONTHS to address the issue. In other states this may not be a problem, bu there there is no lemon law, so when you say you would have "moved on" it would have cost us thousands trading a brand new on a brand new camper. Something I am not willing to do just because a company won't stand behind their product in a timely manner. The end goal is to have an extended warranty and the camper fixed. I may not ever buy another Montana, but it does beg the question, if the studs in mine look like that, how many others are the same. The main reason I am posting here is a way of letting people know that if you have a big issue, don't expect it to be taken care of in a timely manner. There are some that are interested in this problem, as a matter of fact in the last 24 hours, I've been contacted by three other owners of my camper or the 3791 with the same issue. So, it appears that I'm not the only one.