View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #25
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
can`t make this stuff up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfmedik View Post
We've not been happy with our Montana since we bought it. No air flow, break and flex in the nose, banister wall broke loose from wall. Rear wall was never screwed to the floor and sidewall in back right. The list goes on. Went back to the factory and stayed 9 WEEKS! Since returning, flex is gone, but AC still sucks! Forget dealing with Keystone Customer Service. Will never own another Keystone product. Best of luck to you.
I've followed your saga from the beginning and find it hard to believe there are still people that defend this company. I get asked on occasion about what I think about my camper and Keystone, I have nothing good to say. I`ve been asked why don`t I just by another brand if I`m so unsatisfied with the unit. I just laugh and ask them , and what brand would that be there all junk. Went to Myrtle Beach last week for vacation and stopped by Camping world to pick up something and there was actually a line of people waiting to buy campers at the sales offices, all sitting there waiting their turn. We went out to the lot to look around and people were everywhere looking too so there`s the problem Keystone could care less if you bad mouth them and say you won`t buy another Keystone product, the salesman will kindly ask you to move aside because the guy standing right behind you will and they know that.
Just a note, my last camper (Forest River) ALL the walls started to separate at the corners at 5 years old, all 4, not heavily used always driven on asphalt.
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote