View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:51 PM   #5
topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCampsalot View Post
Does anyone have a up to date price out build sheet for the 3121rl? This is always nice to use when talking with dealer. I had one from rep when we bought our last RV.

Sir
The three dealers in and near Elkhart, Indiana have the best prices I have found in my one year of research. They are Tiara (Elkhart, Indiana), Pete's (Schererville, Indiana) and Lakeshore (Muskegon, Michigan). I went to my one and only local dealer (30 miles), another dealer (150 miles) and a third dealer (325 miles). I explained the situation to each of them and they are still $13,000 more than the Indiana dealers. They wouldn't budge. So if you are willing to travel you can save a bunch. I would prefer to go local but not too many options unless you think that loyalty is worth $13,000. I'm not that impressed with them anyway. We will order toward the end of this month and in May will go to Indiana (1,850 miles) and make a two week vacation out of it. The new Montanas at that time should be 2019's. Each of the Indiana dealers have onsite hookups so you can spend a couple of days/nights making sure everything works after PDI.
topjustice is offline   Reply With Quote