View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
GoodTimes
Established Member

M.O.C. #20181
High Country Problems

We have had our HC since July of last year. We have had nothing but problems with it. Sure does take the fun out of camping when you worry every time you go what’s going to go wrong this time. So many things I won’t list them all. Some major ones were the furnace wasn’t working. The service people asked my husband if it had been under water?? It was so corroded. They cleaned it up and it’s been working. We’ve had a leak when it rains coming from one of return air vents. We had it in 4 times with Keystone making the service people jump through hoops and try different things. They finally replaced the AC unit but I won’t trust that it’s fixed until we camp in a rain storm. The kitchen slide out was making a horrid noise. It was moving the wall panel next to the fridge back and forth, warping it and almost breaking it! They discovered a weld that looked like it had broken and Keystone did a quick fix with some bolts that didn’t hold. Our service people said they fixed it and had brought the slide in and out many times and it was fine. Well we just got it home Friday and when I let it out it made a very loud pop. I was afraid it was stuck but it came back in a little so I put it back out. Well hubby wanted to wash it today so he went to let the slide in and it makes an even worse noise than it did. Something is very wrong! We have had it in for service 6 times and this is getting old! I was in tears today! I’d love to take it back to CW and tell them to keep it! We really don’t know which way to turn. We feel like we got a lemon! We are retired, not wealthy and this was our last hurray! It’s turned into not such good times! Thanks for listening!
Living & Loving the Adventures ❤️
GoodTimes is offline   Reply With Quote