View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 10:49 AM   #36
socoinc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21247
We've had our 2017 Montana 310RE for 7 months and spent around 45 nites in it so far. Drove from Corona,Ca.& bought it from Camping World in Calera,Alabama. Besides the leaking roof.Which is the biggest problem. It started leaking 3 or 4 days after we had it. Took it to C.W. in Mississippi. It still leaks. I've had it in the shop more times than I want to think about. Had to take it out of Thompson RV in San Bernardino yesterday 6-14 because we have to be in Corpus Christi on 6-22. They had it for a month & did absalutley nothing. They totally lied to us & said they did things that weren't true. I'll start working on it myself. This is my 4th 5th wheel in 22 years. So I've seen problems. But this is the worst. For a company to not stand behind their product just blows me away. I spoke yesterday to Keystone & I told them I could be at their facility by July 6th. They pretty much said take a number.
I've retired but I started my company in 1984 & my son & daughter along with long term employees run it. So I'm familiar with the business world. If I treated my customers the way we been treated. My customers would tell me to go pound sand.
I'm so looking forward to this MOC Rally so I can talk to other owners.
Everybody is busy right now. But it will slow down. It always does. That's how this country works. It's called recessions. Good companies will still be around. Bad companies will be gone. I don't care how long you been in business.
socoinc is offline   Reply With Quote