View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 07:54 PM   #40
CanalesPac
Established Member

M.O.C. #21018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Moon View Post
I don't want my local shop to replace the roof of my slide; every time they "fix" something, it comes back with 2 more things wrong. I will contact Keystone, but "don't take no for an answer" sounds good, but if they refuse, you can insist all you want and nothing will happen.
I am supposed to be able to pick up ours tomorrow. I'm hoping the roof fix is better than it was previously. I think they replaced the roof membranes (I hope they're as pretty as the originals with matching tape this time).

I'm adding this because they reported to me that they can only do what is authorized, or Keystone will not address any future concerns regarding the issue at hand. So, I'm agreeable to go with Keystone's approved fix for that reason only. I'd like to think that this dealer is looking our for us -- originally we weren't getting new roof membranes. Now I think we are. Unfortunately, the timeline has been terrible. We dropped it off 7/14 (I think, looking back at the calendar). It's supposed to be ready on 8/27. Average temps in outdoor storage have been triple digits. Yay.
CanalesPac is offline   Reply With Quote