View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
darrylwt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17873
Vacuum and Microwave.

Well I think I have a new one for the books but maybe not!!!
I have a new Montana 3120RL 20th Anniversary I picked up from the dealer and when I had it home doing some battery mods getting ready for a trip I plugged it in just to get it ready and cleaning I would always set the clock on the microwave just because I am anal about that stuff and every once in a while it would beep and go to back to no time but I was busy I figured I would check it later. Well a few days before the trip I kicked on the refrigerator wrong it was dead took it into the dealer and they took a month but replaced the refrigerator with a new one and it works great.....
Well here it comes foks, I was tinkering again adding stuff this and that cleaning and yes you are right the microwave shut off again but came right back on but everything else was ok TV, Fireplace nothing else went off...Well I was over at the floor vacuum and the A/C breaker box is near that area so I set the clock again on the MW jumped up and down on the floor and nothing MW was ok than I turned on the vacuum its a sweep in at the floor vacuum and yes the microwave turned off so everytime I run the vacuum the microwave shut down... I guess we know the dealer did not do a complete PDI