View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:55 PM   #53
russgarrett
Established Member

M.O.C. #24049
I just bought a 2019 F 250 Diesel got it last Friday with puck hitch system. It's a Platinum and was just over 80k, which I still cannot believe I purchased it but it came with everything and that includes the Tow Technology Package. Google it. When I first walked up to it I could not believe how big it was to get into. Then on the test drive the tires turned over and when it shifted the tires turned over again and I said Diesels are not supposed to do this ! Maybe I don't get out very much but I never thought a Diesel pickup truck would be the best riding vehicle I have ever driven.
Now the test is to put the 5th wheel behind it and tomorrow the companion hitch will be installed into the Ford puck system which takes about 1 or 2 minutes. There is an available rear camera for the 5th wheel that will show what's behind you and displays and displays it on the truck video system without another screen. The finance manager at the Ford dealership just came from a Chevy dealership and owns a Chevy 2500 Duramax. He said he cannot even tell his 34 foot 5th wheel is even behind him and said the gas mileage is great. He said the Super Duty is the same or a little better. Sounds like whichever truck you buy you will be happy. Now to put it behind my F 250 and enjoy every mile. Get a Diesel !!
russgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote