M.O.C. #19755
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz View Post
Name: Scott Zenonian
VIN #: H4703671
Site #:
Arrival Date: Sep 8
Cell #: (970) 570-7596

Item 1: Flange separation, bottom, front of bedroom slide opening. Opens up about 1/4" when slide is going in, closes up when slide is coming out. Screws holding flange are stripped out. This is a continuation of the broken stud welds that were fixed last year.

Item 2: Suspension problems. Spring hanger broke off frame last week, temporarily welded back on. Have appointment this week for dealer to look at, so this problem may be resolved. If it is, then I'll have them look at my refrigerator; the freezer portion does not seem cold enough.

The service center is also suppose to look at the gel coat that was cracked last year when they repaired the broken stud welds. This crack was noticed the day after the unit was picked up; I called them and it is on record; they said they would look at it next time it was in.
George, ref post #60. Disregard Item 2; my suspension and refer items have been resolved. These are the two items I would like them to look at:

Name: Scott Zenonian
VIN #: H4703671
Site #:
Arrival Date: Sep 8
Cell #: (970) 570-7596

Item 1: Flange separation, bottom, front of bedroom slide opening. Opens up about 1/4" when slide is going in, closes up when slide is coming out. Screws holding flange are stripped out. This is a continuation of the broken stud welds that were fixed last year.

Item 2: Right, rear level up jack is binding. It has trouble or will not extend; if it does extend it has trouble retracting.

Thanks for coordinating this.