View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:00 AM   #7
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
still ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
It has seemed to me that problems with the actual frame have diminished in the last few years and our newer rig has a much beefier frame than our 2010. The wall issues seem to have increased which may or may not be a result of the underling frame being stronger. You can see similar issues being discussed on other manufacturers forums so I would agree that it's more the luck of the draw than a specific model or make.
that`s funny mine has it, I fixed it cause camping world just kept looking at it with a question mark look on their face and finally said you can`t fix a vacuum bonded wall that strengthens the frame.
Many many new campers on facebook that have had or have it along with varing brands with the lippert frames. Many newer campers on RV Horror stories complain about this with some get fixed, some get fixed then breaks again, some never get fixed. Not until 2020 did they change the wall design on the nose that they think will fix this issue, but the jury is still out on this one as it has not proven themselves to do a correct redesign that is guarantied to work. I wouldn`t let this issue stop your purchase as said it is the luck of the draw or the roads you travel which I think is the real problem. Mine didn't start till I hit a pot hole that rattled my teeth. I would look for the redesign nose on the unit your interested in or just role the dice. Good luck, Lifes short, keep moving forward.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote