View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 06:38 PM   #7
bcrvman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26399
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhftx View Post
I follow a family on Youtube Sailing Zarata. They do weekly updates. Yes they are on a catamaran and traveling circumventing the Globe.
Last week Keith showed his tool collection of necessities. When out on the water on the Ocean. Sometimes you have to prepare for anything and everything. If you have some time. I highly recommend watching their journey. It is crazy even with covid times for them. Their oldest daughter is college age, home schooled and the adventures are amazing.
Here is a link: for tools and spares on a catamaran. Granted we are so lucky we have a store normally with an hours drive. But if you want to prepare for on the road repairs. Granted they are on a 50ft Catamaran.
But you can get the idea for the basics. This is not my favorite Video of theirs. But a family of 6 is now a family of 5 sharing life with us on the open ocean.
I would love to do this. But my wife has epilepsy and severe vertigo. So this Is not for me. Some days even travel from one camgound to another is questionable so I now weekend it here, and there. And tomorrow is a mystery.

https://sailingzatara.com/
I follow the Sailing Doodles, same concept. Those guys can't get delivery in the middle of the Pacific so it is much harder. Thanks for the input.
3,000 watt hybrid inverter with 120A charger
bcrvman is offline   Reply With Quote