View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #15
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by RK & Jen View Post
Wow, it's only a concept build not build for sale as a future line of Keystone 5th wheels. You have seen concept cars in magazines or on-line which can look crazy but never meant for public sale. It's fun to see what could be done to a 5th wheel but it's not practical for use. Cut her some slack.

Ron
While it is true that concept models come out in all sorts of forms. I think it is a real good idea for us to give feedback on them to the manufacturers such that they know what the real world thinks of the ideas presented! If you don't do that then the next thing you know, they will in fact be producing units with the concept ideas. Case in point that black paint would most likely be a lot cheaper to produce compared to natural stained wood. I'm not against them producing a few models with different trim and such but it would be awful if they went with everything some of these designers come up with!

On the other hand I really would like to see what a concept built by actual full time owners would look like!! And more importantly what features it would have. Come on Thor/Keystone how about an owner designed concept model!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote