View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:53 PM   #10
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Pat-- I have to side with dhuhn and unplug the power to the unit in the back of it for 30 seconds to a full minute and let it reset itself when you plug it back in. Also you don't say just how much of a rise you have on the slope. If there is to much rise the front jacks cannot retract far enough to activate the self-leveling process. Can you raise the front level-ups now that you have reset the thermal breaker? If you cannot get this to work, my suggestion is to call Lippert (LCI) Customer Service and talk to them. They have one of the best Customer Service sections I've ever worked with. It may be a problem this weekend since it is a Holiday weekend but give them a call to see if they have anyone on the Service desk this weekend. If not, come Monday if you are still having the problem, call them. I had a problem just after we got our latest Monte and I called them and they walked me through a total diagnostic over the phone and we got it working after about an hour of diagnostics. Great Customer Service Department.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote