View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 11:26 AM   #7
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
It has been my past experience for anything related to warranty work, I had to go through my dealer's service shop. For items like cabinet doors and parts and such, it's always through the dealership. No doubt, you can always find items on Ebay or Amazon, but you may still end up with the wrong item. To be sure you get the correct item, I suggest going through a dealership service parts shop.

Modern Trailer in Anderson, Indiana has been absolutely phenomenal for me for the last 20 years, finding hard to find items, items no longer manufactured, items for my campers I did not purchase through them, and items from camper brands and models they don't even sell. For me, the time, effort, and frustration is worth the little extra expense to pay for convenience and peace of mind. And, if they can't find it, I've found out, it simply does not exist and no one can find it either. That's when they are really helpful in finding a substitute part.

My suggestion, go back to your dealership service department and let them do the work finding what you need.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote