Thread: Montana Legacy
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #25
Byron B
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18751
We purchased a new (to us) 2019 3121RL with the legacy package about 6 weeks ago. Right when the Rv market was still dead but before the present boom in central Tx. Ours did not have the disc brakes😢 but we will be adding them. As it was used, I am not certain what the elderly owners before us added but we have a solar panel, full body paint, cord reel, double pane windows, washer/dryer stack, rear cap, residential fridge (this is where the solar is very useful), rear heat pump, in command center, upgraded (?) suspension, etc. Not too sure about all of the electronics but am trying to get used to them. I miss light switches!
I should probably be in jail right now because for what we paid, we would be considered having stolen his rig. Happy with the Legacy Package. It is well worth what the previous owners paid for it!
This our travel rig which we will occupy 4 or 5 months per year. The rest of the time while in the US, we live in our Mobile Suites which we do not tow. Happy, for the most part, with the quality of this rig. I do have a problem which I will post about on a new thread.
Byron B is offline   Reply With Quote