View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 04:24 PM   #16
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelff View Post
Do your research!! Get a copy of the plan BEFORE you sign anything and check what is NOT covered first, then what they say is covered. Pay attention to how it is specifically worded. Next is deductible. Third is some contracts have a limit on the labor rate they will pay if not repairing at dealer that sold you the plan. In your case this probably doesn’t apply, but still may have limit on the labor rate. You will have to pay difference. You may have a deductible for each item for repair, not per visit to dealer to fix multiple items.These plan prices are often negotiable, more so if bought from dealer. I bought mine because they basically sold it to me at their cost, and I made them prove it to me. I have used it twice but have not paid for itself yet, but close. Only had rig one year. It is a crap shoot. Might look at a shorter length if time and lower deductible. Again, do some thorough research first. Then decide. Good luck.
They don't have the coverage listed .. You get a copy when you pay... The Paper said... they cover Slide outs.. Then, in another section it said they don't cover alignment, fuel filters etc then Adjustments... It did not say under slide outs they don't covet to adjust slides.. It would be totally worthless then.. Its like they say they cover tvs , but I have a 500 deductible.. so they would not cover a tv...
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote