View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 11:33 PM   #1
Kendra Hansen

M.O.C. #27450
Exclamation Self Leveling problem

I’ve got a question for my fellow Montana owners. My husband and I have just purchased a 2021 3761fl. We’ve owned it for 2 weeks. It’s been parked at my sisters house while we poured a concrete pad to park it at our house. Everything has worked fine until yesterday when I went and picked it up and bought it home. I get it home and unhook and press auto level. The RV does it’s normal process of dropping the front down and stays there in the down position until the display reads time out. I change the angle of the trailer a little to try to make it as level as possible and and again go through the auto level sequence with the same results. I clear it out the error code and done a manual override. I lower the front gear the pump makes a strange noise and stops. Now when I hit any button up or retract all I get is a clicking sound at the solenoid. No movement in the gear just a clicking at the solenoid. Does anyone have any ideas? I’ve looked for blown fuses or tripped breakers but haven’t seen anything wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what we can do? Thanks
Kendra Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote