View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:29 PM   #8
BeagleMan
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27256
Like I said, it is a dream of mine to have a set up like this, but I am thinking that it might not get this big. Soooo, what would be the best way? Would I be better off on 10 BBs? Pare down on some of my list? Would I be better off putting batteries in the front where my 4 GC2s are now?

On the Onan, that's a gimme. I am getting one no matter what. I have to have a back up to the back up. That's just me.

By the way, you guys are really smart. I had to read those posts a couple of times to get them wrapped around my brain pan. Love it!! I belong to a Solar Forum and you guys talk like them.

I am not learned enough on the watts gained, its just that Steven, guy in video is getting them and he can stay out 3-6 weeks at a time, mostly for his job.

The other inspiration, on a cheaper, lower level, is this guy. You don't have to watch the whole thing, solar is at the beginning....but I do like hos solutions on other areas, especially the dumping of tanks.

https://youtu.be/8Qn7z697GxU

My rig is 41 foot. I should be able to do something close to either one of these.
BeagleMan is offline   Reply With Quote