View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 09:20 PM   #5
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiana lineman View Post
Oops, I guess I didn't set up my profile.
2020 381th, I believe we're running the small Coleman that has a griddle on 1 side and a grate on the other. Has a small snap type attachment that threads on to the little bottle. Camper has a quick connect yellow connector under the door side of the rig.
Ok, that helps, but it would be best to have the exact model.

Try this; find the model of the coleman stove that you have. See if you can find info about that stove model and if it can use an RV adapter. Some can, others cannot. Try a google search with the model of the stove and add "RV quick connect adapter" to the end.

For example, the popular Camp Chef Mountaineer is a great stove, but it does not have an RV adapter accessory (and no 3rd party) and will not work with one. The reason is that it is a stove that requires a high pressure line and your RV quick connect is after the regulators in the RV, so is a low pressure output. I had to buy their adapter with a regulator and attach it directly to a 20lb bottle I carry.
Yet, other Camp Chef stoves do have an adapter because they can use a low pressure feed from the RV.

See if it works to search your stove model. If you have more specific questions, drop by with them.

hth
Brad