View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 09:36 AM   #38
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
So the steps inside the rig are not an issue???? Our rig has three steps from kitchen up to front living room and three steps from kitchen up to bedroom/bathroom in rear. Your telling me that three entry steps once to get into the rig is a bigger issue than going up and down the interior steps dozens of times while inside???? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Your going to have to deal with steps at some point. To me only dealing with them once makes more sense?

Besides you can gate off the entry steps (like the model they show did AND you can add a wheelchair lift system at the entry (which I have seen on some units).

JMO but the poster saying the steps and their configuration was a problem for his wife with mobility and vision problems is his personal opinion based on what he and his wife feel safe with. He doesn't need to be attacked for their feelings or defend his/her decision on how they feel. What's good for you or me (it's not) on a subjective thing like this doesn't mean it's good for anyone else - nor does it have to be.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote