View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 08:49 PM   #3
scottkeen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20894
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
The Freeze Guard sticker is in the wrong place. It should be just above the top inlet. The center inlet is your water inlet. The bottom inlet is your Black Tank flush inlet. Attached is a drawing,...
Thank you very much Bob & Becky.

Took me a while to follow the path of the water from the diagram, but I got it, all makes sense. Very helpful, thanks for the diagram. I'm downloading it to keep in my "Keystone" folder on my PC for future reference.

That note about the Freeze Guard sticker in the wrong place is helpful! I am going to try and move the sticker to it's proper place (like on yours), or remove it and print a new one.

Yes, I have a gravity fill outside right next to the convenience center. I remember filling it with water and a cup of bleach to sanitize the tank when I first got this RV. After I de-winterize the RV in a few weeks, I'll be doing the same again. I'll make sure the tank-fill switch is Off when I de-winterize so I'm not pushing anti-freeze into the tank!

I remember a few years ago using the tank-fill switch On to fill the tank, and have to remove the cap of the gravity fill so the air in the tank can escape.

My RV is a 2011 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 347THT.
scottkeen is offline   Reply With Quote