View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 06:22 PM   #18
Marc Daigle
Established Member

M.O.C. #17214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersquared View Post
Man this forum is great, tons of useful information and helpful people, so Thank You in advance.

I have a 2021 3120rl and I notice when dumping the black water tank it just sort of I wouldn't say trickles but flows out real slow in comparison to the Grey water tanks.. I still have warranty and the dealership looked it over and says the valves are opening all the way and it's venting properly, they tell me the next step would be to have it scoped to see if there is something in there, but that wouldn't be covered under warranty if it comes back as fine....

So in my round about way, have any of you noticed the black water tank draining slowly?

Jer
I'm not sure if you are at a full sewer hookup site or storing black and gray. If hooked to sewer line, and you go out to drain, the black valve may not be closing all the way. I had a problem once with mine not draining well. I always use plenty of water when flushing. I had a family member change a baby in the bathroom and throw a baby wipe down the toilet. It got caught on a rough piece of fiberglass on the inside of the tank and hung just across the valve. When I went to close the valve it jammed it into the seal. you could tell the valve was not closing all the way. I had to take the valve apart to find the problem. Not a nice job. It always worked hard. When I had it apart, I noticed glue from assembly was behind the O-ring. Had to scrape that down while I was there.
Marc Daigle is offline   Reply With Quote