View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 06:14 PM   #3
WhatExit?
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28356
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilC View Post
I installed it on my 3791 it was a little challenging to route the wiring harness. I went partially underneath and thru storage area. The Ford harness was about two feet short and I had add to it. Camera works only in reverse and every time you switch in and out you have to go and hit the aux button on the radio to turn it on. It’s a bit of a PIA when you are jockeying into a campsite or whatever. Adding NAVTV to your truck radio will allow the rear camera to be kept on while driving and shifting in and out of reverse.

Phil

Hi Phil, thanks for your post/info. How did you run the wire/cable to the camera - did you go up the ladder? Where and how did you mount the camera? It's the last 10 feet that I'm most concerned with. That's why I was hoping to somehow get the cable inside the coach and up into the over-rear-window storage compartment and pop back out to the camera.

I've installed NavTV F-50 so I'll be able to watch the cameras and it also remembers the last view so I don't have to keep hitting the on-screen button.

Thanks again
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote