View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 07:00 AM   #6
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
I feel your pain, we have only many brands of 5th wheels and one Motor Home, we actually never use the 2020 Motor Home. We traded it for a 5th wheel, 2021 3762 BP. We have never owned a 5th that didn't have quality control issues. This is a issue from the build time. I can assure you will have issues because of material and quality control, is the issues. When you take them in for repairs, they never seem to get it done, right. Always a waiting period, because there are so many issues. The excitement of getting a beautiful 5th wheel is difficult to control. Well, we have owned a dozen of different type 5th wheels, and 4 tag alone, bumper hitch. Issues and problems will happen, no matter the brand. We are waiting to go and get our new Montana, we have owned 4 RV's from Keystone. They are no better nor worse that any other brand. The problem is there is NO, I repeat NO quality control from the factory's, many times it will be the material used. Don't forget however, imagine towing your stick house down the road at 70+ miles per hour. Good Luck.

Happy Trails.
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote