View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 12:55 PM   #19
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
My experience with HW Alvarado is more of a non-story. Knock-on-wood and cross my fingers - nothing serious has gone wrong with my RV, and I fixed the small stuff myself. No warranty work was needed - yet - and I have a few more months left on my 3 year structural warranty.

We bought the unit at the Fort Worth RV Show early January 2018. We did not close and trade in our 2017 Laredo travel trailer until late January 27 or 28. We got there early on a Saturday morning. We do all the paperwork and sign everything then head out on the parking lot to get our PDI Inspection/demonstration. We start in the basement storage and the convenience center. I don't remember what the guy was demonstrating, but there was a blue flash and pop in the basement over at the power center. He said "oh that can't be good". He called a tech to come out and start looking at the power center, and he said let's go inside. Once inside DW said "WAIT A MINUTE! This is not the interior and fabric color for the unit we selected!!!! I don't want THIS unit!!" And she was correct. We stopped the PDI and they went out on the lot and found the correct unit with the right colors and fabrics, and they started washing and cleaning it up. They offered to put us up in a nearby campground overnight (Yogi Bears Jellystone) and we came back on Sunday morning to start signing the papers all over again. They threw in a Traeger Ranger portable grille with the deal. We left tired but happy.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote