View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 05:06 PM   #9
Mrwoodmin
Established Member

M.O.C. #28937
I had the same EXACT issue. I bypassed the KeyTv 100%. I traced what color cable comes from the keyTv box in the convenience center (which I had to remove a panel to get to) to the TV just to confirm I had the correct colored cable. I then ran a cable into the convenience center from the dish and connected it directly to the cable that feeds the tv. The cable is routed on the exterior of the unit (well hidden) up thru the service center and into the area where I disconnected the cable running to the TV at the keytv box. I also bypassed the two outlets tv/sat inside the rv so it was a direct dish to Wally connection. It works 100% perfect. Although I must say after doing this I no longer have the OTA option, which is fine because Im parked seasonally and do not move. The other option is to find a perfect spot to add a cable outlet and drill a hole from the exterior of the unit into the tv compartment and go direct but yet you keep the OTA option. Like someone said earlier, the keytv messes with the dish.
Mrwoodmin is offline   Reply With Quote