View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 03:12 PM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Hey DadsHemi, looks like that bean field across the road got harvested. I hope you got to watch the combine when they picked the beans. Watching the harvest is the most exciting time of the year (in my opinion). It a long day's work for the farmer, but a joyful time for them. No wonder we celebrate Thanksgiving in November, after (most) of the harvests are done! It truly is an exciting time of the year. We all can celebrate.

Glad you had a very enjoyable day, the weather was great, and you had opportunity to relax. These are truly the good days!

We're back home in our driveway for a few weeks, waiting on a repair on the Montana from our local dealership. So, we're kind of staying put for the moment. No future plans for our next excursion, but I think we're looking at January for our next adventure. We're considering Southern Georgia or Southern Alabama. The wife say, if we take on on January 1, 2022, we won't be coming back to Indiana until April.

I'm all for it as I'm pretty certain my retirement date from my job is now going to be December 31 this year.

Enjoy your new location! Glad you could relax and enjoy such a wonderful day!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote