Old 12-13-2021, 05:20 PM   #17
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftie Canuk View Post
Jason,
Welcome to the Montana club !

I have a 2012 3150RL and have not had much luck with my recently-installed Trojan 105 batteries in series. I am now wondering if the converter is the culprit.
Have you found the physical location of the converter in your rig ? I ask because the troubleshooting steps in the user manual include checking the converter's on-board fuses if there is no DC output. Any location knowledge gratefully received.
Your 2012 has the same converter as my, and everyone else's, 2012 Montana. It is a Progressive Dynamics PD45 power distribution system which includes the 120V AC circuit breakers, 12v DC fuses, and the integrated converter.

The manual in the Files section titled "Progressive Dynamics converter troubleshooting" applies to your RV. Take a look at https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...?do=file&id=58 and Download the PDF.

The Power Panel is usually located near the floor adjacent to the steps to the bedroom. But it does move around on some specific models.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote