Thread: SOLAR for dummy
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:17 PM   #5
Hazex4
Established Member

M.O.C. #26860
Wow, deja vue! I have the Super SolarFlex on our 2021 Montana 3120RL. We must of bought from same dealership, no help on walk around or any supplied docs. Luckily it's all online and the techs will answer the phone! I had the same Jaboni display problem. You have 2 Jaboni controllers that are connected to your display. One of them has probably popped a breaker. To reset it you have to go to the electronics bay where all the components to your solar system are wired together. Mine is in forward storage, your trailer is bigger and it might be in rear storage. All the electronics are installed in a box compartment: 2 lithium batteries, inverter and solar controllers plus protection circuits. On the outside of this wooden box you'll find 4 horizontally lined CB's that are resettable. 2 of them go to each Jaboni controller. Mine are hidden by a bulkhead and I have to feel which one is popped to reset it. That should fix your display problem. If you find yourself constantly resetting the controller that's the bad news. Those 30amp controllers have a hard time managing the four 275W panels when the sun is directly overhead. I went through 3 controllers before getting a couple Victron's which solved my solar problems. Let me know how it goes!
Hazex4 is offline   Reply With Quote