Thread: #$%&##!@#
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 02:44 PM   #1
Gubs
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27658
#$%&##!@#

There I cleaned that up nicely right? More camping delays! Now the huge kitchen/living room slide will not go in and out! I beginning to believe my wife is right and we have a lemon for sure. I have more miles taking this thing to and from the dealer for repairs than we do to and from camping trips! It is a 2020 Montana 3121RL 35' 5ver and I thought Keystone Montana's were supposed to be the cream of the crop. Well this one isn't for sure. First the ceiling moldings all fell down, then the shades started to brake, then the bedroom slide came off it's rollers and tore a huge hole in the flooring, then both ceiling fantastic fans quit working, then the bathroom door needed to be replaced, then the side inside panel by the pantry needed to be replaced, then the recliners would not recline properly, then the shower regulator wasn't working properly, then the levelers were slipping and needed some special fluid, then a nail or screw popped up through the flooring in the bedroom, door to the trash bin need adjusting and now the big slide isn't working. It's just been one headache after another with this unit. Love the lay out, but really a $80,000 dollar rig that is in the shop more than in a campground, really? I'm about ready to sell it and go back to a tent or a popup. Guess I've just reached my limit and needed to vent a bit! Thanks for listening. I can only hope that Keystone reads this and starts doing a much better job of quality control with their units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepa lm:

Larry & Marilyn Gubbels
2019 F-350 Diesel 4X4, Short Bed, BW 18K slider,
closely followed by a 2020 Montana 3121RL
Gubs is offline   Reply With Quote