View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:21 PM   #14
Woodchuck
Established Member

M.O.C. #21188
Tetons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldicon View Post
Question to those of you that have stayed at Colter Bay RV Park in Grand Teton NP. We have a site reserved (C437) that will accommodate a 40' 5th wheel (our 3121 is 35'). Since the website states that it will accommodate a 5th wheel, I would assume it will include space for a tow vehicle. Any thoughts? I'm trying to contact the park directly. Emailed their website which was useless. I've looked at a youtube video and found the site and it looks like it will work but will be tight.

Thanks in advance.
We were there last year. We have a 42’ River Ranch. Tree canopy was close. The bigger issue was turning down our lane. Had to tie back small pine trees to miss our tail swing. You should be good if you line up your turns correctly. I hope the lake is at a decent level for your visit. Last year they sold off water to Idaho and the lake was way low. This was in late September. I imagine the spring is better with the snow melt. Really loved everything about the park. Your length in your site should be fine. We have a Ram 3500 4 door long bed and our 42’ 5vr. We had no problem parking.
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote