View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 11:14 AM   #17
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckCass View Post
This is our first rally and we’re really looking forward to it. I have a question though. Can anyone give me a general idea of how much cash we’ll need. As someone who usually only carries a few dollars, I’m want to be sure we can do or buy whatever we want and have enough cash for it. Thanks.
As mentioned, it is impossible to determine the right amount of cash to bring to the Rally since it depends on what you might want or need once you get there.
In addition to the Amish Dinner, crafts, or RV Wash & Wax which you need to sign up for in advance, here are a couple other examples:

There will be a lot of great RV related items on the "Silent Auction" which normally provides an opportunity to end up with a great RV accessory below the normal retail price. These items can run from $20.00 to $500.00 or more.

You may want to purchase some Montana Owners Club apparel, here's a few examples:

Short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirts, prices range from $15-20.00, a short sleeve t-shirt and light weight hoodie combo for $38-40.00 or a medium weight zip-up hoodie for $32 -35.00.
In case you haven't seen the posting for the MOC apparel, here's the link:

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=87791

Hope this helps a little, see you in Goshen!

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
bish is offline   Reply With Quote