View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 07:14 AM   #1
Lhinkle114
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25520
Angry Help My Batteries Wont Charge

First of all thanks to everyone who responses to this post as I need all the help I can get. Bear with me as I am not a electrician but can do basic electrical repairs. Yesterday we left for awhile and came back to our 2019 3791RD Montana and our RV was missing almost all of our 12V AC power and my CO2 Sensor going off. I looked in the control box and the Accessory fuse was out so I replaced it. That did not fix the problem. I also smelled a hint of a burnt metal smell in the RV. We still have shore power and all the 110V work in the RV but my Victron battery app tells me the batteries are slowly dropping in power and currently at 13.15V. My Hughes surcharge protector did not blow and shows everything is OK. After further searching I realized my inverter is not working and does not have power. Now my thought process tells me that maybe my converter went out and took my inverter with it. I have reviewed my history on my Victron battery monitor app and it shows a huge electrical surcharge while we were gone the then went all the way back down.

I am not the best at using a meter so anything anyone can help me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Larry
Lhinkle114 is offline   Reply With Quote