View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 06:55 PM   #12
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhinkle114 View Post
Thank you everyone for your help we are stranded near Pittsburg and even though we have extended insurance cant find anyone who will help us. I would gladly pay someone but no one seens to want to help. Anyway to trouble shoot I just bypassed the inverter all together as I think it blew when my converter went out and sent a surge to through it. So I removed it off the system and connected the two molex cables going to it one was from the utility and the other was from the load. Now I have replaced my converter and my lithium batteries are at 14.5. I have tested the voltage from the converter to the batteries and it is 14.5 going in. Anyway there is a black case 10 amp blade fuse connected to a red wire near the rear wall of the battery compartment keep blowing not the solar fuse or the 80 amp breaker. Does anyone where the red wire goes to, it seems to go into the belly of the RV and I don't know where it come out

Thanks for all your knowledge
Need more information. A 10amp fuse is a pretty small circuit. Maybe you could attach a picture?
As far as your TS and rig prep. The TS that you have doesn't allow for an onboard generator. As you can see it only allow for Shore power and inverter in. I could see a spike or feedback through the TS to the inverter.