View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 08:02 PM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Welcome to the forum!

This is what I would do if I was in your shoes…look for and call 3-4 RV mobile techs and ask them specifically about their experience with Schwintek slide systems. I’m not sure what city you are in right now but you mentioned Panama City FL…so I searched google maps for “RV mobile tech” in the greater Panama City area. One guy came up and I started reading the reviews. He had 88 positive reviews…no negative reviews. It seems he has fixed lots of air conditioners, water heaters and awnings. I probably read half the reviews before someone mentioned a slide repair 2 years ago. Ask them how many man hours a typical Schwintek slide problem may take to fix. I am only describing my process - not making a recommendation.

Most campgrounds have a list of mobile RV repairmen. It’s a shame your dealer has failed you - but I think they are sending a message that you probably don’t want them touching your rig.

There are forum members that may be able to advise you on contacting Montana for help locating a dealer that can work with you for warranty repairs.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote