View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 02:23 PM   #26
JCJ757S
Established Member

M.O.C. #26483
Thanks all. We appreciate it. Got a quote with progressive through Good Sam. Found out our original Good Sam policy wasn't valid. Even after paying for it. My big thing is this. Where we live in Misery, I mean Missouri, we've just been hit with tornado after tornado after tornado. Someone I like to think my beautiful mother-in-law who passed away in December of 2022 unexpectedly and way too young is watching over us. When we find out that the policy that we have isn't even correct. And then we get another policy written through progressive, only to get it canceled a couple days later because they don't like the bank account that is being run through. WTF?!

All of this has left a bad taste in my mouth and originally we had planned to travel with the RV. But because of our parents hanging up with health issues and myself ending up with a major health issue. I can't stay too far away from my doctors I literally just want to build a house in a cave somewhere out in the woods. It's been so depressing and so upsetting pain about the same amount of money as I did in an apartment to live in this RV after our pad rental ($575) and electricity every month.

Our electric has been over $250 a month, more than it was in a two bedroom apartment. And I literally have all the lights off all the time.

Anyways back to the insurance thing they want a credit card. We don't carry credit cards we have our bank card which is attached to our bank account they said that wouldn't be acceptable for automatic drafted payments so that's why they dropped our policy. Just found this out the other day. That was even after getting cards in the mail from progressive with our policy number on them.
JCJ757S is offline   Reply With Quote