View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 01:57 PM   #10
DiveMaster

M.O.C. #17660
I have the KeyTV in my 2022 3121RL and tried to hook up cable for the first time this past month. It works great for antenna scanning on both TV's. But with the cable hooked up it worked for a couple channels on bedroom TV and none on the living room TV - for both cable and antenna. Take off the cable and the antenna worked again. In all the trouble shooting I also took the KeyTV unit out of the equation by using a barrel and connecting direct to each TV individually for cable. The TV's picked up all cable channels correctly. The KeyTV unit was bad. Yes, all cables are dedicated with different colors. Of course there could be splitters in-line, but lets hope not. After reading other threads here, it seems the KeyTV is troublesome at best. Anyway - the KeyTV and how it is supposed to work is a great idea, but not so much in practice. The good news was that Keystone agreed to send me a brand new on them even though I am 6 months outside my year warranty. Very nice of them. I still have to test it, but hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Not sure what I will do if this one doesn't work either. Good luck with yours.
DiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote