View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 09:57 AM   #14
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by twindman View Post
I don't get why you say no more paper??? Do you just wash off the butt and pull up your pants wet???? You must have to dry somehow.
We have color coded wash cloths specifically for this purpose of drying. It's the only thing we use them for. It's no different than drying the bottom with a bath towel. IF ... and yes ... sometimes this does happen ... they get streaked, they go in the wash, usually washed with the underware pile. We have about 15, same color, washcloths we use in the camper. With a washing machine and a dryer in the camper, it's really easy to maintain clean laundry all the time.

In the house, we have color coded for each bathroom too. I think we have about 20 wash clothes dedicated for each one. Our septic tank is much, much cleaner now since we started doing this months before Covid hit. It really was a great thing, especially during the toilet paper crisis, we didn't have to purchase a single roll of the stuff.

If you men don't like them, that's OK. I was extremely skeptical myself. When my wife started having (internal) problems, our doctor recommended a Bidet. I was still hesitent, but still went ahead and installed one in the house. I figured I'd never have to use it.

Well, she absolutely loved it. I did use it and it was a bit awkward at first, but over a short time, I started noticing my OWN benefits. And in a short while, I was OK and actually like it better now.

If you men, don't want to use it, that's OK. I absolutely do understand. BUT .... your wifes will absolutely love it! They work "both ways" for them. I haven't met a women yet that didn't like Bidets. I'm a bit crude... I ask. I got over embarrassment a long, long time ago.

Now, just imagine how much easier it would be if your wives never put TP down the black tank? How much TP would you save? How much $$$ would you save on TP? How much easier it would be to dump the black tank and NOT have to go through gallons and gallons and gallons of water to flush all that stuff out. And think how much HAPPIER she will be!

In all ways, even if YOU never use it.... you come out the winner! She will love you for it.... really!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote