View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 03:40 PM   #1
CindyS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23195
Talking North American Fall Rally Photography Services Offered for Personal Pictures

Looking for a nice single or couples photo? I am offering a mini photography session for 10 time slots only during MOC starting the 7th for any early arrivals. There will be a $5 sitting cash fee at the time of “booking" to be paid upon packet pickup. All photos will be copy-righted and “right-click” protected.

Option 1: Couples or singles photo frame. Three shots of the choice made and a frame will be provided. I will create one pretty photo frame that is more feminine in design with flowers. The second option will be a frame more masculine with a MOC 2023 theme to it. These can be done anywhere at the campground using a neutral background.

Option 2: A scene selected by myself or the MOC member on the fairground site outdoors before 8 or after 6 for the best lighting and to not miss any activities. Three shots will be provided in a more rugged type of look.

Option 3: Owners and rigs are usually done on-site including pets and/or guests. Three shots provided. Prefer for health sake to be done outside on your camping site or a location on the fairgrounds before 8 AM or after 6 PM.

Option 4: For single MOC members looking for social media dating photos, see me for special arrangements.

Photos will appear on my site www.newadventuresphotostudio.com for purchase. Prices range from under $1 to $35. I will also make the file available to the MOC after 6 months to use for MOC postings. At that point, they can be “right-click” copied.

Please sign up early and I will be in contact with you before arrival.

[Click here to Sign Up]