View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 09:48 PM   #27
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Robokatz:

I have no idea where the 2016 came from. Brain fart I guess. The normal water fill works fine instead of futzing with the overflow cap.

Quote:
..So are you saying that people with bladders “share” them...
Yes we do. There are at least five of us that I know who loan them. No sense spending your $$ for something you may only do once (or twice or ??).

Quote:
Are the roads in/out decent? What are typical days spent doing? Is there adequate time to explore the big Q show during the MOC dates or should we plan on staying extra days? Any info for us 1st timers helpful.
The roads are fine, You will be surprised how smooth and solid the desert is once you turn off the pavement. I haven't seen an agenda yet, but typically there are a few organized activities. There is ample time allotted to explore the area and the numerous vendor booths in town. Plus plenty of time to see the "Big Show" As for "extra" days, it is up to you. Many of us stay for a couple of weeks and are not bored. I once met a member in El Centro and convinced them to join us in Q. They had never boondocked but agreed to come for three days (there might have been alcohol involved). They stayed three weeks and only left due to another commitment.

Quote:
Finally, do you know why my signature block with truck/RV info does not show up in my posts?
I don't think I can see your signature source to determine what is wrong. Let me look about and get back to you.
I did look and it looks like your signature is set up correctly and enabled. I suspect the "Show My Signature" block on the Reply form is not checked? See below.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Show Signature Check Box.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	15333