View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 05:30 PM   #10
Rod Spohn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24052
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubio171 View Post
So on our mantana, the bathroom door and a couple other spots are peeling. Like the door is laminated with the color print and it is peeling. Any suggestions on repairing this? Is there anywhere to buy some touch up that matches interior color of the laminated areas?
I have the same trailer with the same issue. One the sliding door to the bedroom (it was the worst) I finished pealing of a section and took it to Home Depot to get a paint color matched. I think it came out a good match so I pealed off around the edges leaving the inlay section and painted it. I kind of wish I would have peaked off the rest now. That’s a new project for another time.
Anyway, for the other door and a few places in the kitchen that had pealing I used contacts cement. It worked well at least for now - only did the glue about 4 months ago.
If I had known they were going to real wood the next year I’d of waited to buy. After changing out the crappy couch and love seat and adding a bunch of solar we are happy with everything else for the most part.
Good luck with your repair project.
Rod Spohn is offline   Reply With Quote